I'm Paula Capel; exploring the world through my lens.

We are currently working on a new website.
Stay tuned for more information.

to stay updated on our progress.

WOODSWOMAN








Photography: Emma Soler

Good morning guys! Monday..again! Exams and more exams, it's too bad, really.
Today I show you an outfit with a plaid shirt very fashionable this year.
This shirt is from Ralph Lauren, belongs to my brother jjjjj
The jacket that I wear is from Jocavi, of twenty years ago, belongs to my mother! I really love it!
I think the scarf is from H&M, but I'm not very sure, is from some years ago.
Finally, my perfect Dr Martens from last year and my favourite jeans from H&M.
PS: Remember to follow me on Instagram for my day to day moments! xx

2 comments:

  1. Love the purple boots and plaid shirt! Great winter look

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute look! Love your scarf. Great blog

    xx Cissy
    idreamofbunnies.com

    ReplyDelete

All rights reseved Paula's Rules. Powered by Blogger.

Follow us on facebook

Find Us

Category

Blogroll

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-rctLVPUvIQY/U9qM7gU1lSI/AAAAAAAAGd0/EXuqM5GVCb0/s1600/P1030847.JPG
Follow on Bloglovin

Label

Contact Us

Follow us at FB

Blogroll

Blogger templates

Featured Posts

Popular Posts

About Me

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Loading...

Slider Section

Submenu Section